How can your documentations look like?
Here is a little video-book from our CCE-seminar in Viborg, May 2017.
There are many ways you can choose to document their projects. A new and fun way could be the use of Book Creator – a digital tool that allows you to make ebooks (the app can be downloaded to iPad from the app store). It’s easy to use, and even the children can draw and paint their own ebooks on iPads, or you can take photos of children’s drawings and their activities and put them into an ebook.
On the right you see a summary of the CCE-seminar in Viborg 2017. Here, images, movies, text, and colors have become a small ebook that has been transformed into a small movie.
Download the eBook – here.
eBook from the CCE-seminar 2017
How to make a eBook?
- Download app to iPad – see video on YouTube
- Download Book Creator here: Book Creator for PC (windows)
- If you don’t have an eBook reader, you can download one here:
Orther documentations oppition:
- iMovie: English video on YouTube
- Wetransfer: If you need to send multiple large files, then use wetransfer.
- Download PowerPoint presentation: how to upload to website